In order to support families in their home school ministry to their children, Grace Christian School offers to provide a covering for them. This includes record–keeping, weekly or bi-weekly classroom testing as appropriate, standardized achievement testing, and extra–curricular activities.
Tuition is as follows:
|Student in Attendance at School||Monthly Tuition|
|1 Day Per Week||$125|
|2 Days Per Week||$200|
|3 Days Per Week||$275|
|4 Days Per Week||$325|
*Each additional child receives a $20 per month discount.
In addition to tuition, the following fees must also be paid:
- Curriculum Fee: $300.00 per year
- Parent Connection Fee: $200 or $20 per month, per family
- Entrance Exam Fee 1st-12th: $40
- Art Fee: $10 per year
- Technology Fee:
- 2nd-5th Grade: $10 per year
- 6th-12th Grade: Determined by number of online courses taken