Requirements For Admission
To enter Pre-Kindergarten, students must be four years old by December 1st of the year they are enrolling.
- Students and their families must be active members of a church of like faith.
- Students who are currently suspended, expelled or on academic or disciplinary probation will not be considered for admission to GCS.
- Students in 1st-12th grades will be required to take an entrance exam. Cost for testing is non-refundable.
- Based on review of the records, those applicants who qualify for admission will be contacted for a personal interview. The parent(s) and the prospective student are required to attend the interview. Placement will be discussed at this time.
- Acceptance will be based on the following criteria:
- Previous academic records
- Diagnostic testing
- Previous conduct records
- Recommendation letters from previous teacher and pastor
- Personal interview for student (5th grade and up) and parents with principal