2022 – 2023 Tuition and Fee Schedule
|Early Registration Fee: |
Before April 1st
|Annual Registration Fee: |
After April 1st
|Late Registration Fee: |
After August 1st
|$225 for the first child||$275 for the first child||$300 for the first child|
|$175 for each additional child||$225 for each additional child||$240 for each additional child|
Tuition and Other Fees
- Tuition K4-12th Grade: $3,800.00 per year
- Curriculum Fee: $300.00 per year
- Parent Connection Fee: $200 or $20 per month, per family
- Entrance Exam Fee 1st-12th: $40
- Art Fee: $10 per year
- Technology Fee:
- 2nd-5th Grade: $10 per year
- 6th-12th Grade: Determined by number of online courses taken
Tuition Discount and Payment Schedule
Tuition may be paid in full by July 31st with a 3% discount, or on a ten-month basis beginning in August.
The last payment is in May.
Family Tuition Reduction
For those with more than one child enrolled:
- Full tuition for the first child
- $300 yearly reduction for each additional child
Destiny/Great Grace Church Member Reduction
- Tuition: $3,600.00 per year
- This reduction is for Destiny/Great Grace Church members who have completed the membership class and are on the current church roster.
Parents who qualify may choose one of the above tuition reductions. No multiple reductions will be given.
All tuition will be paid through the FACTS Tuition Management Program. If paying by credit card, 2.75% will be charged to tuition and other fees.
The non-refundable registration fee is due at time of enrollment. The curriculum fee is due in July and may be paid through FACTS or in the office.